Expert witness testimony for oil, gas, and mineral legal and regulatory cases
With over 30 years of international experience in engineering, geology, economics, appraisal, and oil and gas consulting, our expert witness testimony services at Gustavson Associates are frequently called upon to offer expert testimony and opinions on oil and gas and mineral related issues.
Gustavson’s Expert Witnesses have testified in court proceedings and commission hearings on many types of oil and gas related legal and regulatory cases, including:
- Ad Valorem tax
- Civil litigation
- Contract disputes
- Disputes over taxes, such as natural resource taxes
- Easement disputes
- Eminent domain cases
- Tax disputes
- Marital estate and divorce
- Mineral interest disputes
- Production sharing agreements
- Royalty interest disputes
- Shareholder and class action lawsuits
- U.S. Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) disputes
To discuss your expert witness needs, contact Gustavson at (303) 443-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why select Gustavson Associates as an expert witness?
Gustavson Associates’ expertise in geology, geophysics, fair market appraisal, economics, and engineering provides powerful support in legal matter involving oil and gas and mineral issues .
Our firm’s in-depth knowledge of oil and gas issues in the United States and internationally enables us to skillfully support our clients through expert witness litigation.
Expert witness services for oil and gas cases
Gustavson specializes in the following types of expert witness services for oil and gas and mineral proceedings:
- Damages and/or a damage assessment
- Lost business opportunity/Qualified Person technical report
- Forensic valuation of mineral assets
- Appraisals, including fair market appraisals of oil and gas properties
- Litigation consultation and support
- Market research and economics
- Reserve estimates and financial forecasts
- Appraisal of Royalty interests
Speak with an oil and gas expert witness
To explore how Gustavson’s scientists, engineers or financial experts can provide testimony or technical input for your legal or regulatory needs, call (303) 443-2209 or write email@example.com.