Gustavson Associates is a leading conductor of mineral appraisals. With over 30 years of experience, our certified mineral appraisers have produced numerous appraisals of mineral rights for purposes ranging from estate planning and royalty interests to project financing.
What is the fair market value of my undeveloped property?
The value of a mineral property is not always straightforward. At Gustavson Associates we have a comprehensive approach to ascertaining value and conducting a mineral appraisal. We evaluate the market value of your property based on three key components;
- Highest and best use: what is the best use of your property?
- Future cash flows: what is the future supply and demand like for your commodity?
- Comparable sales: have other properties like yours been sold recently and had an appraisal of mineral rights performed?
Whether the property is wholly-owned or there are royalty interests to consider our Certified Mineral Appraisers provide accurate mineral valuation.
When are mineral appraisals required?
Mineral appraisals are necessary for:
- Trust and estate planning
- Third party reporting
- Just compensation in eminent domain
- Royalty interests
- Mineral appraisals in support of acquisition and divestiture
- Tax and litigation support
- State and federal land appraisals