What is the fair market value of my undeveloped property?
The value of a mineral property is not always straightforward. At Gustavson Associates we have a comprehensive approach to ascertaining value and conducting a mineral appraisal. We evaluate the market value of your property based on three key components;
- Highest and best use: what is the best use of your property?
- Future cash flows: what is the future supply and demand like for your commodity?
- Comparable sales: have other properties like yours been sold recently and had an appraisal of mineral rights performed?
Whether the property is wholly-owned or there are royalty interests to consider our Certified Mineral Appraisers provide accurate mineral valuation.
When are mineral appraisals required?
Mineral appraisals are necessary for:
- Trust and estate planning
- Third party reporting
- Just compensation in eminent domain
- Royalty interests
- Mineral appraisals in support of acquisition and divestiture
- Tax and litigation support
- State and federal land appraisals
Do you need a mineral appraisal? Contact Gustavson’s mineral appraisers at (303) 443-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.